We are giving away a Free Golf Lesson!
This month’s question: If you could ask our Director of Golf, Robert Linville, any golf question, what would it be?
ENTERING TO WIN IS EASY:
- “Like our Facebook Page
- Add your answer to the comments section below the Facebook Post.
- Share with your friends by clicking ‘share’ on this blog post.
- The winner will be announced April 30th.
Share the love: Enter a second time and tell your friends about this great giveaway. Just click “SHARE on Facebook” at the bottom of this post.
This month’s prize: A half hour golf lesson with a Precision Instructor. Up to a $45 value!
Give your golf game some love!
- Receive a game evaluation in your lesson
- Utilize state-of-the-art video analysis
Win a FREE 1/2 hour Golf Lesson!
Share this post:
I am 69 years old. I am presently playing a stiff shaft on my driver. I have lost some distance and direction. When would a senior golfer know to switch from a stiff shaft? And should that switch be straight to a senior flex shaft instead of going to the next progression down, ie, a regular flex shaft.