We’ve compiled the 10 best tips to help a young golfer succeed.
10 Best Tips for Junior Golfers
- Always hold a balanced finish until the ball hits the ground.
- Always take one practice swing before every shot (even when practicing).
- Get out and play!
- When practicing putting, look at the hole as you hit the ball.
- Use “L” swings to help you swing with control.
- Practice hitting the same chip/pitch shot with three different clubs.
- When playing, listen for the ball to hit the hole when putting.
- Practice more on what you are not good at and less on what you are good at.
- Choose a target half way between flag and greens edge, don’t hit to the flag.
- Stay positive and have FUN!