|Term of Program||
3 Month, Yearly
Precision Coaching ProgramGolf
Precision Coaching Program
Robert Linville developed the Precision Coaching Program based on his teaching and coaching experience to help players improve their play. This is not an instruction-based program, but rather a coaching program that will provide you with information that will help guide you through the process of improvement. You will see the benefits of measuring and tracking your progress, and you will see how this will increase your rate of improvement.
No program will work if you don’t put forth the effort, but the Precision Coaching Program is designed to help you by showing what areas of your game are the most important…. for you. We use the ShotbyShot.com program for tracking your stats when you play, and we communicate with you using the Edufii.com app. Both programs are simple and powerful tools that help us provide a meaningful way to help you shoot lower scores.
“I have one main goal and that is to help you accomplish your dreams and goals.”
– Robert Linville
The program is designed to track progress of tournaments, non- tournament play, and practice. The difference in this program is the development of practice statistics that are tracked. This use of analytics allows you to get feedback of your game and focus attention on areas of your game that give you the greatest gain. The Precision Coaching Program also includes strategy and psychology training that will make a huge difference in your ability to score lower.
Here’s some of the key components of the program:
- Daily, weekly, and monthly analysis done by Robert Linville. This analysis tracks all aspects of your game and he provides you and your instructor with insights on areas to focus in your practice.
- Tournament reports showing all aspects of your game.
- Monthly progress reports showing how you are doing relative to your goals.
- Ability to send up to 6 videos per month for review and assessment.
- Assistance in goal setting process.
- Overview and assistance preparing of tournament schedule.
- Ability to contact Robert everyday and ask any questions about your game or about the process of using the program.
- Expertise of one of the top coaches guiding you through the process of improvement.
Robert has coached Professional Touring Players & Champions on the PGA, LPGA & Champions Tours, Top Amateur Players, All-Americans, and top juniors. He has also been a college coach, twice being named NCAA National Coach of the Year. His passion to help you succeed will be evident as he provides a blueprint for helping you improve.
|YEARLY PROGRAM||3 MONTH PROGRAM|
From: $165.00 every 3 months